Wednesday, February 13, 2008

heartbox & nicepapertoys

Today i joined the fairly new urban papercraft & papertoys community www.nicepapertoys.com - a great place to share thoughts & designs. As far as my research went, many of the talented designers joined there and I'm sure that place will bust with activity soon enough. The forum is a bit cumbersome (more like blog comments), but it's from the ning network i guess.

I'm still in the process of getting a better feeling for the designs and will try to build a papertoy every other day to get more ideas for own designs.. already have a bunch of ideas for my own models. I'm not satisfied with this blog yet, but did not have the time to fix the stuff that annoys me yet - so expect the layout to change every now and then.

Talking about building papertoys, i found this heartbox today by accident. It's an "empty" design you can customize and maybe someone needs a little something for valentine tomorrow. ;)

No comments: