Monday, February 25, 2008

Light Doodles & Hoodbot

While looking at some artists websites i stumbled over a link to lightdoodles.com where they paint with an LED light into the dark air and use a camera to capture it in one long exposure photograph. Pretty neat idea!

Refering to the BC Butler a friend did send me a link to instructions how to create Extreme Business Cards, like a card that deals the phone number itself via DTMF dialing tones, etc.

The paper model I'm working on atm (and guess I'll have it finished later this evening) is the Hoodbot template from Luke Twyman. He asked for people to test his template and send it to me. It's a great model, but you need steady hands to build the small bot. ;) I'll post a picture once it's done.. you should get it after release.

No comments: